db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Q: Should Derby 10.3 be Derby 11?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:37:00 GMT
For the sake of people who don't monitor the user mailing list: I posed
these questions on derby-user. Two responses came back. They concurred:

1)  Calling the release 11.0 would make them read the Release Notes more
carefully.

2) Calling the release 11.0 would not discourage them from adopting it.

Regards,
-Rick