db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is there a LOG file when Docs are generated for Derby using ANT?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:48:32 GMT
Belatedly expressing interest in this issue -- I'm also noticing a bunch
of errors with the new FOP jar that didn't appear before. For example:

1) IDs of the following form now generate an "Unresolved id reference"
error, and the links no longer work in the PDF (though they do in the
HTML, both mono and multipage). The syntax of the links and ids seem to
be perfectly valid.

rrefjta16677.dita:href="rrefjta51021.dita#rrefjta51021/jta75105">javax.transaction.xa.Xid</xref>,</i>

and <i><xref
rrefjta51021.dita:<li id="i1018125"><i

2) There are a lot of errors about the "column-number" property, which
doesn't occur in the DITA source, so it must come from some intermediate
step that has stopped working. These errors don't seem to affect the
output (I suppose they apply to tables, but the tables look fine); but
they are a nuisance.

       [fop] Mar 5, 2007 4:14:48 PM org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyList
convertAttributeToProperty
       [fop] SEVERE: Ignoring property: column-number=""
(file:///C:/javadb/trunk/out/ref/refderby.fo:6067:6751: No conversion
defined ; property:'column-number')

Laura, have you had any luck diagnosing these, or the ones you noticed?

Thanks,
Kim