db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How can I look the connection count of a derby database
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:28:02 GMT
FireElement wrote:
> In a running derby database, how can I look the connection number?
> Please help me!

These kinds of questions should be posted to the Apache Derby Users mailing list
(derby-user@db.apache.org); you will likely get a faster response there.

Also, I am not sure what you are asking. What do you mean by "the connection
number"? I don't think I'm able to help you, unless you mean the number of
connections made to a Derby network server, which you can observe by setting the
derby.drda.logConnections property to true when starting the server.

--
John