db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Vyas <Saurabh.V...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Removal of existing @author tags
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:30:29 GMT
HI Kristian,

I just tried a simple perl command which removes the @author lines from
the *.java files in derby source trunk (Well I tried in on Solaris 11)
Following is the command :
fierro@~/WS/trunk$ perl -pi -e 's/\@author\s+.*?\n/\n/' `find . -name
*.java`

I ran this on my sand box and generated a stat file (also an diff file).
If community agrees on removing the @author tag I will submit the patch
too, but for a refrence I had attached stat file with this mail.
Comments / Suggestions ?

Saurabh