db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Lauro <luigi.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby storage using Java Web Start PersistenceService API - work started
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:10:34 GMT

On 20 Mar 2007, at 17:51, David Van Couvering wrote:

> Great!  Let us know how we can help.  As you go through this,
> you'll probably get gentle corrections about approach, process,
> style, etc. Hopefully this won't be too off-putting.

I'd be glad to hear those. Any help is precious to me, especially
since I'm still very n00b about derby development :)

> For example, a general rule is to not cross-post to two Apache
> aliases.  This sounds like a development discussion at this point,
> so I'm routing to derby-dev.  I'm copying you directly Luigi in
> case you're not on derby-dev yet.

Oh sorry for that, I did that because the discussion started on
'user' but soon became a derby-dev matter, and didn't want ppl
interested in the matter to lose the follow-up, so I posted the
'reply; on both ML. Won't happen again don't worry, I'm a good boy :DDD

Thanks David,

Luigi