db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Oops. Incorrect comment in the commit comments for revision r511283. How do I fix it?
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:30:15 GMT
Hi,

I just made a commit and realized after the fact that I have an incorrect
comment for it. I said
"DERBY-2334 Accept the new collation attribute and store it *in
services.properties file*. Will be used for language based collation
ordering."

But it should really be
"DERBY-2334 Accept the new collation attribute and store it *as a database
property*. Will be used for language based collation ordering."

Can someone please tell me how to fix the comment associated with revision
r511283?

thanks,
Mamta