db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss early code in Jira or on derby-dev?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:51:33 GMT
Jean, I like going the Jira approach. That way, derby-dev will automatically
get notified from the email notification through Jira and we will have the
whole history behind the test conversion in Jira issue associated with the
test conversion.

Also, whatever valuable new information we gather about Junit structure can
later be put on wiki page for Junit so others can benefit from it.

Mamta