db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CurrentOfTest.java in the client/server mode
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:54:21 GMT
Manjula, may be DERBY-213 (ResultSet.next() after last row of FORWARD_ONLY
cursor throws an SQL Exception with Network Server) will help you find an
answer about cursor behavior difference between embedded and network server.
I haven't spend too much time on it but DERBY-213 sounded like what you are
running into.

Mamta