db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Egil Sørensen <e...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Internal Statements in Derby
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:04:03 GMT
Ok, I have been shown how the network server works and a suggestion
was to create a DRDAConnectionThread for the Hot Standby Controller
and then close the clientConnectionThread to create an internal
connection to the database.

What I mean by "from inside the same database" is that the source
code for the log receiver is implemented inside the derby dbms source
code (org.apache.derby.impl.services.net.logreceiver). When logs are
received here these need to be redone and reflected on the dbms
running this code.

Thanks

- Egil Sørensen