db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a LOG file when Docs are generated for Derby using ANT?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:56:53 GMT
When I use ANT to generate output for the Derby Documentation, the
command line window shows some errors or issues, such as:

[fop] [INFO] area contents overflows area in line

[fop] [ERROR] Could not load external SVG: Content is not allowed in prolog.

[fop] [ERROR] Error while creating area : No ImageReader for this type
of image (file:/C:/Authoring/Derby/Checks/Derby2373/docs/trunk/out/devguide/appauth_os.jpg)

Is there a log file that gets created for these errors?  I'd like to
look into correcting them.
--
Laura Stewart