db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Egil Sørensen <e...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Internal Statements in Derby
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:29:51 GMT
Thank you for your reply.

I am shipping logical log records from node to node. However these
can be converted into sql and in that way be redone by a normal jdbc-
statement. However, will it work to open an external jdbc-connection
to the database from the inside of the same database? I would assume
there would be a better internal solution, however I have yet to
discover one :)

Thanks,

Egil