db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CurrentOfTest.java in the client/server mode
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:57:17 GMT
Looks like this behaviour is similar. But in my test I'm using the default
cursor( not sepcifying the cursor type). Also that jira issue is fixed in
10.2.1.6.
Can you please give me some pointer to the documents which says about the
cursor behaviour difference between the embedded and NetworkServer?

Thanks
Manjula