db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject CurrentOfTest.java in the client/server mode
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:00:01 GMT
While converting the currentof.java I came across this. I thought this test
will be a good candidate to run both on embedded and client/server modes.
But the test passes only on embedded mode. In the client/server mode the
test fails with "junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Unexpected SQL state.
expected:<24000> but was:<XCL07>" .  The test is doing negative test of
trying to delete cursor past last row caught. In the embedded mode it does
what is expected, but in client/server mode the cursor is getting closed. So
getting a different exception than expected. I ran the old
currentof.javatest in the client/server mode and also got the same
error. So this test is
expected to run only in embedded mode? And this cursor feature is not
implemented in client/server mode?

Thanks
Manjula