db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing javadoc
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:02:49 GMT
On 2/23/07, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that I left out the jdbc4 test suite from the target, as I didn't
> have jdk16 on my machine at the moment. If someone else would like to
> create an alternate target that docs everything if jdk16 is available,
> they should feel free to do so. Since I didn't try to build the jdbc4
> test javadoc, I'd bet that there are still some javadoc errors hiding
> in there.

So, I came up with a quick easy solution for this too and just
committed it. After revision 511229, if the property jdk16 is set, the
jdbc4 test suite will be javadoc'd along with the rest of the tests.
If not, it is excluded.

> Committed too late for the javadoc build that gets synced to the
> website, but it should show up at:
>
> http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/testing/
>
> tomorrow.

Also realized in the meantime that the next javadoc build that will be
synced to the website will be Monday evening PST, early morning
Norway-time, and should include the jdbc4 test suite in the javadoc.

andrew