db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ANT generate output for a single Derby file?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:41:41 GMT
On 2/21/07, Laura Stewart <scotsmatrix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of generating output for an entire Derby book, is there a way
> to specify that ANT generates output for a single DITA file?

While you could write an Ant target to do this, we currently just call
into the DITA toolkit build files and let them do all the work. If
they provided an Ant target that we could call that would allow for
generating a single HTML file, then we could just call that target
like we do the other targets. There is not currently such a target as
far as I am aware, at least not in DITA 1.1.2.1 that we use, and
writing one to do that ourselves would not be simple.

andrew