db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby statistics
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:17:02 GMT
> Can someone teach me how to get the following information:
> 1) The number of people subscribed to derby-dev and to derby-user.

Ken Coar keeps some mailing list stats here:

The list moderators can also get a list of the current subscribers and count.

> 2) The number of times derby distributions are downloaded.

This is an unknown, since in most cases, Derby is downloaded directly
from a mirror and we can't get statistics for whether someone clicks
on the download in their browser. :-)

> 3) How these statistics are trending over time.

Ken's graphs show the trend of (1) over time.

View raw message