db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All is extremely CPU intensive!
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:04:26 GMT
On 2/16/07, Bernt M. Johnsen <Bernt.Johnsen@sun.com> wrote:
> > > Andrew McIntyre wrote (2007-02-15 12:24:58):
> > On 2/15/07, Yip Ng <yipng168@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >Thanks for the info Bernt.  I did a svn update, recompile and rerun
> > >the junit tests.
> > >DERBY-2339 have fixed the problem on the stalling junit regression but
> > >I am getting 2 failures in the DRDAProtocolTest...
> >
> > I see these in my nightly tests as well, but only on Windows. Logged
> > as DERBY-2295:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2295
>
> DERBY-2295 was reported before DERBY-2108 was committed, so it's not
> related.

Correct. The 2295 failure is not related to 2108. I was just noting
that I am also seeing the same test issue, reported as DERBY-2295,
that Yip is seeing. The failure in DropDatabaseSetup still appears in
my runs of the junit tests on Windows with the latest checkout from
the trunk. It does not appear on other platforms.

andrew