db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time delay on svn commit messages?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:20:20 GMT
On 2/15/07, Laura Stewart <scotsmatrix@gmail.com> wrote:
> I committed a patch for Derby-2137.  In my command window, it
> indicates that the file was sent and returns "Committed revision
> 508113".  But nothing is showing up in derby-dev or in the JIRA page
> about the commit.
>
> I never noticed a long time delay before between the act of committing
> and the notifications on derby-dev etc.  Or am I just being overly
> anxious :-)

There is a slight delay, I think about 10 minutes, for items to appear
in JIRA, as that's how often JIRA checks for new svn log messages. If
you committed right after the last time it checked, it could take 10
minutes.

I got the commit message that went to derby-commits. The archives
update less frequently, about 15 minutes to a half hour, so don't be
surprised if there's a longer delay for it to show up there.

andrew