db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix Japanese translated Getting Started with Derby on Derby site
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 01:58:15 GMT
On 2/6/07, TomohitoNakayama <tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have felt itch on corrupted html document at next url ...
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ja_JP/getstart/
>
> I uploaded not corrupted one on next url on JIRA.
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12347340/ja_JP.tar.gz
>
> Can I upload it to web site ?

Hi Tomohito,

I never found a cause for the corrupt generation of the Japanese HTML
on my nightly doc build machine. Everything is exactly as checked out
and all of the tools on my machine are the latest versions. I suspect
it may have something to do with the Windows configuration of that
machine.

I have disabled my nightly build and upload of the Japanese docs. You
should remove the corrupt docs on people.apache.org and upload your
correctly built docs, and they will not be overwritten by the nightly
doc sync.

hope that helps,
andrew