db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Existing application impact flag
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:13:26 GMT
Dan and I were discussing the existing application impact flag.
Typically this is set for intentional behaviour changes and also for
regresssions until they are fixed.  It was intended to provide an easy
report for those upgrading to know what changes might affect their
applications on upgrade.

Dan suggested that the "existing application impact"  field would be
better split into two fields. One for intentional changes and another
for bugs that might affect existing applications.  I kind of like it the
way it is.  Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Kathey