db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Is it ok to use BigDecimalHandler in JUnit tests
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:09:13 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
>> I am  converting parameterMapping to JUnit.  I am wondering if it is
>> ok to use BigDecimalHandler in JUnit tests?
>
> Completely naive question: why wouldn't it be? Does this touch on
> JDK portability somehow?
My understanding was that at least some classes in
java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/util
were being deprecated and replaced by something under
java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/junit for use with junit tests.

but I don't see anything under junit  that would replace BigDecimalHandler.

Kathey