db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q: Should Derby 10.3 be Derby 11?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:45:35 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Thanks, Dan. I have updated the wiki page to clarify that the
> restrictions depend on authentication.

Thanks, two more questions:

In the first table there is the phrase "Among other side-effects"
What are these side effects, as it is it doesn't really help anyone make
a judgment call as to if they will be effected or not?

In the first table there are the phrases "instrument her code" and
"instrument the rest of her application". I don't know what "instrument"
means here, could you expand on what such a user would need to do?

I update the sections a little to be clear on if authentication was
system or database, feel free to modify if what's I've changed is wrong.

Thanks,
Dan.