db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject DERBY-2248: ip clearance check list for contribution
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:38:32 GMT
Manjula opened DERBY-2248 to contribute some NetworkServer system tests
that were developed at IBM back before the Derby project was started at
Apache.

I'm filling in the IP Clearance template for this contribution [1].

In this post I'm reminding active committers that you are responsible
for ensuring that a Corporate CLA is recorded if one is required to
authorize your contributions under your individual CLA. I provided some
additional context for CCLAs in the last ip clearance round [2].

regards,

 -jean

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
[2]