db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject DERBY-2248: ip clearance check list for contribution
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:38:32 GMT
Manjula opened DERBY-2248 to contribute some NetworkServer system tests
that were developed at IBM back before the Derby project was started at

I'm filling in the IP Clearance template for this contribution [1].

In this post I'm reminding active committers that you are responsible
for ensuring that a Corporate CLA is recorded if one is required to
authorize your contributions under your individual CLA. I provided some
additional context for CCLAs in the last ip clearance round [2].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

View raw message