db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 508778 - Sun DBTG
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:46:56 GMT
Actual results are better than this report suggests, but due to big
problems the last couple of days under our testing, we have also created
some environmental misbehavior, again leading to incomplete reports. We
are still investigating possible cause(s).
We see the following general problems:

    * On windows 2003 and Windows Vista, tests get stuck. This is
      probably caused by some environmental issue in our testlab.
    * On most of the other platforms, testing stops under jvm1.4. We
      only know the problem was introduced between the 13th and 15th of
      February.

We hope to solve these problems soon to come back to the same
service-level you were used to.
Apologies for any problems this might have caused.

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway