db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: derby-dev lunch in February
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:46:00 GMT
Just a reminder that we're planning a Bay Area Derby lunch in San
Francisco next Wednesday, February 14. In case you haven't let me know
yet, please let me know by tomorrow if you're planning to attend. Anyone
can turn up, of course. I just want a short list of people to continue
the discussion about time and place.

Thanks,
-Rick