db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Running junit suites.All in same directory as harness gets "wombat already exists"?
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 23:18:07 GMT
I have this habit of running the tests by typing:

java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbyall;
java junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All

That is, both commands consecutively in the same directory.

The last time I tried this, I got a bunch of errors during the Junit
tests about "Failed to create database 'wombat'... directory already exists".

When I run the Junit tests in an empty directory by themselves, no problem.

Anybody else seeing this?

thanks,

bryan