db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems commiting new Web page updates - Derby-2227
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:48:07 GMT
I am still getting this error, even though I have issued svn revert
prior to the svn commit...  any suggestions?

stewartl@SVL-stewartl /cygdrive/c/authoring/forrest/derby/trunk
$ svn revert build\site\skin\basic.css
Skipped 'buildsiteskinbasic.css'

stewartl@SVL-stewartl /cygdrive/c/authoring/forrest/derby/trunk
$ svn commit --message "DERBY-2227: Added a page containing release checklist i
tems and added a new faq to the faq page. Patch Derby2227-2.diff was contribute
d by me (Laura Stewart)." src build/site
Sending        build\site\linkmap.html
Sending        build\site\manuals\dita.html
Sending        build\site\manuals\docsfaq.html
Sending        build\site\manuals\guidelines.html
Sending        build\site\manuals\index.html
Sending        build\site\manuals\messages.html
Sending        build\site\skin\CommonMessages_de.xml
Sending        build\site\skin\CommonMessages_en_US.xml
Sending        build\site\skin\CommonMessages_es.xml
Sending        build\site\skin\CommonMessages_fr.xml
Sending        build\site\skin\basic.css
Sending        build\site\skin\images\txtdoc.svg.xslt
Sending        build\site\skin\print.css
Sending        build\site\skin\screen.css
Adding         src\documentation\content\xdocs\manuals\docscheck.xml
Sending        src\documentation\content\xdocs\manuals\docsfaq.xml
Sending        src\documentation\content\xdocs\site.xml
Transmitting file data ..svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: File 'c:\authoring\forrest\derby\trunk\build\site\skin\basic.css' has incon
sistent newlines
svn: Inconsistent line ending style

stewartl@SVL-stewartl /cygdrive/c/authoring/forrest/derby/trunk
$