db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept system tests contributed by IBM
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:32:43 GMT
On 1/3/07, Jean T. Anderson <jta@apache.org> wrote:
> As required by the ASF ip-clearance process in the Incubator [1][2],
> please vote to accept the code attached to the following Jira issue:
>
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2134

+1

Reviewed all the files, all the java files and the one .sql script
have the proper license headers. Noticed, however, that the READMEs do
not. Instead of adding them though, maybe these readmes should be
merged with the testing readme already in java/testing, into a new
system tests section. I have some minor comments about the
arrangements of files that I'll add to DERBY-2134, they can be
addressed after the code is committed.

andrew