db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: DITA 1.3.1 without any patches from lib
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:44:51 GMT
Looking at fop, it has some different extensions in the older version
<fox:outline>, but uses something different in the newer version to
generate bookmarks etc...
So I am guessing that fop has updated some tags:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
gives a quick overview of some of the items.  I haven't looked though
all this yet....

scott