db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: [docs] unsure about (c)
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:04:55 GMT
OK, 1989 sounds about correct, thank you for the update of information.
I agree that the word should suffice...

The unfolding copyright information, since it's unfolding; isn't the
current information correct?  If the current copyright page isn't
correct, let me know exactly what is needed.  I am guessing that it's
correct until everything is unfolded.

I'll leave everything the way it is, unless someone has an opinion about
things like version number in all header pages.

Thanks much for all the (c) information.
scott