db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [docs] unsure about (c)
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:21:51 GMT
I'm a bit uncertain about the symbol (c) that years ago was a needed
include (could be a past artifact).

But Jean has had some (c) and some ! not (c) in some information.  In
fact, I don't see the symbol (c) in the url's that Jean had shown.  I
left the Copyright page the way it was.  Does the symbol mean anything
anymore?  It was years ago (c), or the correct symbol was needed. (?)

1)  Does the copyright page read correct?
2)  Not related, but should the version number be in all headers, and
not just the table of contents?  I wasn't certain about this, but I know
I get a mess of papers that might not have a device to hook them
together (staple), so might like the version in the header?

thanks,
scott