db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3 wiki page question
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:39:40 GMT
Hi Mike,

I agree that the "Bug Fix Candidates" heading is misleading because the
query sweeps up all open 10.3 issues, including bugs, features, and
documentation. I agree that "Bug Fix Candidates" should have a more
focussed query associated with it. Sounds like you're happy to wire a
narrower one into that slot and that sounds fine to me. I think we
should leave the original query hanging around, however. I expect it
will be useful too.

Thanks,
-Rick