db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-2237: old style header in some dita source files
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:32:13 GMT
Oh, good, Jean. Thanks. That is the part of the issue that is a blocker,
correct?

The empty copyright string (item 1) is a nuisance but not a crime, I
believe.

I can't figure out, though, if the "copyright" and "DC.rights.owner"
meta tags in the HTML output (item 3) are merely unnecessary and
incorrect (2005!) or a serious problem.

Kim