db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject another bay area derby lunch
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:01:21 GMT
I know this is kind of spur of the moment, but some of us Derby folks in
the Bay Area are going to get together next Thursday (January 18). This
is in addition to the lunch we're planning for mid-February. If you're
in the Bay Area (sorry, Jean!) and feeling footloose, come join us at
noon in the lobby of 595 Mission (that's Mission at 2nd street). This is
really informal, so just bring your own lunch and we'll grab a couple
tables there. We'll mark our territory with a Derby flag.

If this works well, maybe we can try this for the February lunch too.

Cheers,
-Rick