db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur - Sun Norway <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: is anyone running/posting 10.2 head of branch tests?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:55:15 GMT
After was released, testing on the 10.2-branch wasn't
reactivated. As long as I have machines available, I can reactivate
this, but I am afraid I do not have much resources to monitor this
and/or follow up. But since you ask, I guess the need for this testing
is apparent and I will start running these batches again and report at
the usual place.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Mike Matrigali wrote:
> I think I checked all the links from from the derby pages:
> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html
> I was just looking for some head of branch (rather than the
> official release) test results, and
> was wondering if they are being run but pointers have not
> been updated?
> /mikem

View raw message