db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Questions about committing doc patches
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:45:32 GMT
On 12/15/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> While it's a little odd that it asked for your password after printing
> the first Sending message, the files are actually transmitted after it
> prints the 'transmitting file data' message. It will then print one
> period per file transmitted.
>
> I've received the mail for your commit, and it should appear in the
> derby-commits archive shortly.
>
> andrew

Whew!  I guess that means that I did it !!!

I am writing up a set of steps for myself now so that I don't forget
what to do (since some steps only need to be done once).  Earlier in
this tread we addressed what needs to be done if a new file is add
(svn add). What if a new file is deleted?

--
Laura Stewart