db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Maven Madness
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:49:28 GMT
On 12/19/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
> I'm spinning my wheels on the Maven piece of our release instructions.
> As with 10.2.1.6, my Maven run claims to succeed but in fact does not
> copy anything to Minotaur.
>
> Here's the good news: I can deploy to my local file system and I have a
> complete tree of artifacts ready to checkin somewhere.
>
> Here's the bad news: When I was at this point last time, I just copied
> the artifacts into the appropriate subtrees rooted at
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.derby.
> I could do that again, but I've noticed that all of the 10.2.1.6
> artifacts have disappeared from that tree.
>
> I would appreciate some advice about how to proceed.

Never fear, they're still at ibiblio:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/derby/derby/10.2.1.6/

During the recent minotaur crash some of the artifacts from the Maven
repository were not recovered, the 10.2.1.6 jars may have been among
them. Deploy to the same location, and we should double check that it
is rsync'd to ibiblio in a couple of hours.

andrew