db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby info at Oloh.net
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:34:58 GMT
Hi,

I came across the following  info on Derby at the Oloh site, thought
will share it.

Oloh is a site that analyzes the source code from many open source
projects. I think it tracks every checkin and know how many
new lines of code are added over time, language and who added them.
It seems to be useful to look at some interesting trends and comparison
against other open source projects.

Here is one for Apache Derby:

http://ohloh.net/projects/3816

Factoid from their site:

Over the past twelve months, 19 developers
<http://ohloh.net/projects/3816/contributors> contributed new code to
Apache Derby <http://ohloh.net/projects/3816>.
This is a relatively large team, putting this project among the top 5%
of all project teams on Ohloh.

(The above information is only about the committers looks like.)

-Rajesh