db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject More Maven Madness
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:53:12 GMT
I'm spinning my wheels on the Maven piece of our release instructions.
As with 10.2.1.6, my Maven run claims to succeed but in fact does not
copy anything to Minotaur.

Here's the good news: I can deploy to my local file system and I have a
complete tree of artifacts ready to checkin somewhere.

Here's the bad news: When I was at this point last time, I just copied
the artifacts into the appropriate subtrees rooted at
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.derby.
I could do that again, but I've noticed that all of the 10.2.1.6
artifacts have disappeared from that tree.

I would appreciate some advice about how to proceed.

Thanks,
-Rick