db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Issues marked for fix in 10.2.2 in JIRA
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:54:19 GMT
My apologies for the recent JIRA noise: I have moved the unassigned
10.2.2 issues to 10.2.3. That leaves us with 19 10.2.2 issues which are
currently assigned. It would be very helpful if the assignees could take
a look at these issues (just use Rajesh's filter link below). The
assignees are in a better position than I am to say whether these issues
will be resolved for 10.2.2 and, if not, to move the issues to some
other release vehicle.

FYI, I think we have one more day to fix bugs for 10.2.2. Sometime after
noon tomorrow (San Francisco time), I hope to build the release
candidate. This may be pushed out till Friday, but noon tomorrow is a
conservative cut-off time.

According to Rajesh's filter, the following people have assigned, open
10.2.2 issues:

Andrew
Anurag
Bernt