db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Derby Client Driver and LOBs
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:28:46 GMT
Hello.

I'm afraid that your case is not addressed yet ...

Several improvement around memory usage for LOB was achieved / is under
work.
But I think memory usage in NetworkClient driver when receiving LOB from
NetworkServer is not improved yet.

If you don't mind, could you tell us your case in more detail ?
I want to file it as our task for improvement.

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama