db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Eclipse UI Plugin for 10.2.2
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:16:26 GMT
Thanks, Rajesh. Right now I'm expecting that some time on Thursday I
will be able to verify that Java 6 has posted its GA distributions. At
that time I will alert derby-dev so that:

1) Jean can remove the JDBC4 disclaimers from the 10.2 docs

2) You can generate the 10.2.2.0 Eclipse UI plugin.

Thanks again!
-Rick