db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse UI Plugin for 10.2.2
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:58:03 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>
>> Once again, I will need someone to generate the Eclipse UI plugin,
>> this time for 10.2.2. Can someone volunteer to do this and let me
>> know what I need to provide as input to this process?
>

> Has this blocker for the eclipse plugins been addressed?

> Dan.

Hi Dan,

I don't think it is a blocker, once can create the UI plug-in by
manually adding the NOTICE and  LICENSE files. However I do agree
it is better to avoid the manual task,  add these files to the plugins
itself and fix the  plugin.xml in both to include them automatically
while building
the plug-ins.

I will try to create a patch for fixing this.

Regards,
Rajesh