db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mayuresh Nirhali <Mayuresh.Nirh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: upgrade testing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:38:35 GMT
I see. This explains why the other upgradeCases were not removed from
the framework. So, no clean up is required.

then, I will file a JIRA to track supporting upgrade from any release
for the current framework.

It will be worth considering converting this test to JUnit as a part of
this effort!

mayuresh