db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Restoring deleted wiki page
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:22:11 GMT
Hi,

When I updated http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/Derby1961ResourceUsage
and clicked on "Save changes", it took forever to save it. Later when
I tried to reload the page, I only got "This page does not exist yet",
and RecentChanges showed the page as deleted.

Is there a way to restore a deleted page? I have tried to revert it to
a previous version, and I have tried to click on "Create new empty
page" and retype the contents (yes, I do have a backup), but I always
get a message saying "Page could not get locked. Missing 'current'
file?"

If it's impossible to restore the page, I could create a new page with
a different name, but that's hopefully not necessary.

Thanks,
--
Knut Anders