db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: removeStatementEventListener test?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:12:36 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was nosing about the jdbc4 tests, and noticed that while the test
> StatementEventsTest includes a reference to addStatementEventListener,
> there's no such testing of removeStatementEventListener. Is this an
> oversight or was it thought too cumbersome to create a reasonable test
> for it?

I guess it was just an oversight since it should be very easy to add
such a test case. I have logged DERBY-2091 for this issue and a couple
of other improvements to that test (got a couple of ideas when I
looked at the code coverage report for EmbedPooledConnection40 at
http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/codecoverage/428586/_files/4db.html).

--
Knut Anders