db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation Web pages now contain additional info (was Re: Discussion: What prevents you from updating derby documentation?)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:23:20 GMT
On 10/25/06, Laura Stewart <scotsmatrix@gmail.com> wrote:

> However, I am in the process of preparing some information for the
> Derby documentation Web pages that explains the most commonly used
> tagging and will point you to templates that you can use for the
> typical topic types - tasks, concepts, reference. These templates are
> for NEW topics and have a lot of tagging (and embedded comments) built
> into the templates. That should make writing new large information
> much easier :-)
>
> When that info is posted to the Web page, I would appreciate any
> feedback that you have.
>
> --
> Laura Stewart

The Derby Documentation pages have been updated.
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html

The DITA Source page now contains hints on how to locate the name of
the that you want to update.

There is a new page, Writing Guidelines, that contains information
about using new templates to create new files, which DITA tags to use,
how to specify index entries, and how to customize the appearance of
tables.

There is also a new page, Documenting Messages, that explains where
and how to document new messages.

--
Laura Stewart