db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Problem building Derby docs
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:09:01 GMT
On 11/13/06, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> > file:/home/os136789/Derby/Docs/trunk/out/ref/refderby.fo:998:227 The id
> > "rrefsqljrenamestatements" already exists in this document
>
> It's almost certainly due to the changes I committed for
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2042
> but I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Fixed with 474555. The new file, rrefsqljrenamecolumnstatement.dita,
had a duplicate id as rrefsqljrenamestatements.dita. I changed it to
the new filename, monohtml builds fine now, pdf should as well.

andrew

Mime
View raw message