db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject DDM object 0x1232 is not supported, DERBY-1326, DERBY-2063
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:59:12 GMT
I thought I would fix DERBY-2063 (ShutDownDBWhenNSShutsDownTest failing)
by converting it to a standalone test using the client server decorator.

Starting the with just the simple fixture
testEngineShutdownDoesNotTakeDownNS I hit a network server/client bug
that running the test through the old harness did not see.

I hit the error when the test attempts to re-open connections after
shutting down the engine but not the network server.

Is this a known issue, the DDM 1232 not supported error?

Thanks,
Dan.

Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: The DDM
object 0x1232 is not supported.  The connection has been terminated.
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.doObjnsprmSemantics(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseCommonError(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseSecurityCheckError(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseSECCHKreply(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.readSecurityCheck(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.readSecurityCheckAndAccessRdb(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowSecurityCheckAndAccessRdb(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowUSRIDPWDconnect(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowConnect(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.client.net.ClientJDBCObjectFactoryImpl.newNetConnection(Unknown
Source)
	... 32 more