db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working with Derby description on the Derby Docs Web page
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:04:41 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:
> The following is the description of the Working with Derby manual that
> appears on the Derby Documentation Web page:
> http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html
>
> Is this description complete/accurate?
>
> "Demonstrates how to use Derby in embedded and client-server
> configurations."

Hi Laura -
This is the short-and-sweet of it, accurate and brief.  I think the
description would be better if it contained a reference to the hands-on
nature of the document but this is a minor nit.  If you plan to update
the page would you consider adding to the statement so it reads
something like:

"Activities that demonstrate how to use Derby in embedded and
client-server configurations."

Thanks for checking